TPO can exclusively reveal that the scheme will be hosting its next national Conference on Wednesday 13th June 2018.
Back by popular demand, the event will be held at The National Conference Centre in Solihull.
Gerry Fitzjohn, TPO Board Chairman, said: “I’m delighted to confirm we have set a date for our next TPO Conference, which will take place on Wednesday 13th June 2018. Work is underway to make the 2018 event a real show-stopper with new guest speakers and industry panellists discussing hot topics. Our hugely popular workshops will also return, which proved to be a fantastic success last year.”
Gerry added: “I’d like to personally thank everyone who took part in our delegate survey following last year’s TPO Conference – your input and views really informed our thinking and will help us shape the agenda for 2018.”
Agents can email firstname.lastname@example.org to register their interest for the 2018 event, and further updates will be emailed to members and posted on the TPO Conference webpage.
TPO 2016 Conference: delegate survey highlights
• 98.55% of respondents said they would recommend other agents attend TPO’s Conference
• 97.96% of respondents rated the Conference programme as ‘Extremely good and relevant to my role’ or ‘Good’
• 85.29% said ‘Yes I would like the Conference to be held at the same venue’
• 98.53% of respondents said they would like to register their interest for TPO’s next Conference
Tickets and sponsorship
• Please email email@example.com
to register your interest for the 2018 Conference
• Sponsor and exhibitor information: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
(click here to view the 2016 sponsors and exhibitors)
2017 regional workshops